| The Boy From Oz |
Music: Peter Allen
The Boy From Oz is a musical biography of Australian musician Peter Allen, derived from Allen's works.
This is a summary of act I.
This is a summary of act II.
The Broadway production of The Boy From Oz was directed by Philip Wm. McKinley, with choreography by Joey McKneely.
- The Lives of Me: Peter
- When I Get My Name In Lights: Boy & Ensemble
- When I Get My Name In Lights (Reprise): Peter
- Love Crazy: Announder, Chris, Peter & Ensemble
- All I Wanted Was The Dream: Judy
- Only An Older Woman: Judy, Peter, Chris & Mark
- Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do): Peter & Liza
- Don’t Wish too Hard: Judy
- Come Save Me: Liza & Peter
- Continental American: Peter, Trick, Girl & Ensemble
- She Loves To Hear The Music: Liza & Ensemble
- Quiet Please, There’s a Lady on Stage: Peter, Judy & Ensemble
- I’d Rather Leave While I’m In Love: Liza & Peter
- Not The Boy Next Door: Peter & Trio
- Bi-Coastal: Peter & Trio
- If You Were Wondering: Peter & Greg
- Everything Old is New Again: Peter & Ensemble
- Everything Old is New Again (Reprise): Marion, Dee & Greg
- Love Don’t Need A Reason: Peter & Greg
- I Honestly Love You: Greg
- You and Me: Liza & Peter
- I Still Call Australia Home: Peter, Trio & Ensemble
- Don’t Cry Out Loud: Marion
- Once Before I Go: Peter
- I Go To Rio: Peter & Company
Peter Allen: Hugh Jackman
Liza Minnelli: Stephanie J. Block
Marion Woolnough: Beth Fowler
Judy Garland: Isabel Keating
Greg Connell: Jarrod Emick
Young Peter: Mitchell David Federan
Dick Woolnough: Michael Mulheren
Dee Anthony: Michael Mulheren
These actors played the characters in the original Broadway production.